Friday, March 14, 2008

Late night talk

Mari: "When you finish chiropractor school I am taking 5 years off."
Joe: "5 years? "
Mari:"Yeah, to raise the kids, do YOU wanna raise the kids?"
Joe: "Yeah sure, I'll raise the kids"
Mari:"Ok then...maybe I will go to Law School, then you raise the kids"I said.
Then there was a pause.....
Joe: "I started first" replied Joe.
Mari:"Oh, so what are you calling dibs on the higher income career?"
Laughs....
Joe: "Yeah, I call dibs on Bread Winner Status"
More laughs...
Mari:"Oh Bread Winner I see...more like Cookie Winner"
Evil laugh....
Mari: "Cookie Monster"
Joe: "You are Animal Cracker Monster"
Joe: "Or Koala no March Monster!"
Giggles.
Mari:"Fine...I am taking 5 years off...or MORE"
Click (TV remote) "Oh, the gautlet is on!"....

So it was decided that in the Wong household Mari will be a stay home mom for 5 years. I wonder if when I make the - for now yet unborn- kids read this they will think it's as cute as I do.

No comments: