Friday, April 4, 2008

SLUT

You are a slut!

Is what I would say to the protagonist of an email i got from a friend. Read, if you must:
Dear Friends, once upon a time there was this girl who had
> four boyfriends.
>
> She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and
> adorned him with rich robes and treated him
> to the finest of delicacies. She gave him
> nothing but the best.
>
> She also loved the 3rd boyfriend very much
> and was always showing him off to
> neighboring kingdoms. However, she feared
> that one day he would leave her for another.
>
> She also loved her 2nd boyfriend. He was her
> confidant and was always kind, considerate
> and patient with her. Whenever this girl
> faced a problem, she could confide in him,
> and he would help her get through the
> difficult times.
>
> The girls 1st boyfriend was a very loyal
> partner and had made great contributions in
> maintaining her wealth and kingdom.
> However, she did not love the first boyfriend.
> Although he loved her deeply, she hardly
> took notice of him.
>
> One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her
> time was short. She thought of her luxurious
> life and wondered, I now have four
> boyfriends with me, but when I die, I'll be all
> alone.'
>
>
>
> Thus, she asked the 4th boyfriend, I loved
> you the most, endowed you with the finest
> clothing and showered great care over you.
> Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and
> keep me company?'
>
> 'No way!', replied the 4th boyfriend, and he
> walked away without another word.
>
> His answer cut like a sharp knife right into
> her heart.
>
> The sad girl then asked the 3rd boyfriend, 'I
> loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will
> you follow me and keep me company?'
>
> 'No!', replied the 3rd boyfriend. 'Life is too
> good! When you die, I'm going to marry
> someone else!'
>
> Her heart sank and turned cold.
>
> She then asked the 2nd boyfriend, 'I have
> always turned to you for help and you've
> always been there for me.
>
> When I die, will you follow me and keep me
> company?'
>
> 'I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!',
> replied the 2nd boyfriend. 'At the very most,
> I can only walk with you to your grave.'
>
> His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning,
> and the girl was devastated.
>
> Then a voice called out: 'I'll go with you. I'll
> follow you no matter where you go.'
>
>
> The girl looked up, and there was her first
> boyfriend. He was very skinny as he suffered
> from malnutrition and neglect.
>
> Greatly grieved, the girl said, 'I should have
> taken much better care of you when I had the
> chance!'
>
>
> In truth, you have 4 boyfriends in your lives:
>
> Your 4th boyfriend is your body. No matter
> how much time and effort you lavish in
> making it look good, it will leave you when
> you die.
>
> Your 3rd boyfriend is your possessions,
> status and wealth. When you die, it will all go
> to others.
>
> Your 2nd boyfriend is your family and
> friends. No matter how much they have been
> there for you, the furthest they can stay by
> you is up to the grave.
>
>
> And your 1st boyfriend is your Soul. Often
> neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and
> pleasures of the world. However, your Soul
> is the only thing that will follow you where
> ever you go. Cultivate, strengthen and
> cherish it now, for it is the only part of you
> that will follow you throughout Eternity.


You thought this was cute and kinda deep didn't you?
I thought so too, for a brief moment until my inner grinch took over.
- 4 Boyfriends = She is a SLUT
- "Will you die with me?"- Who asks that? = Sellfish SLUT
- You body will leave you when you die? - The body is what is going to take you to the grave!

Dude seriously, just ignore me.

No comments: