Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween

I thought about it sitting by the window watching as the party ended at 2 am.
Then I talked about it.
Then I made the decision to blog about it.
Then I read this post card at post a secret.
So I will just post that instead of my long, overly sarcastic review of the Batgirl costume.
BUT I might add that I think everyone who wishes should dress like a slut all year round.
Why wait for Halloween?
I would even go as far as saying there should be a special line for girls dressed in a slutty manner at the club *(notice I did not refer to them as sluts). They should get express entrance and a free drink ticket. Then night life will be more fun!

* There should probably be specifications so not to allow just any girl on this line and maintain high standards for slut dressing. If I may, I do have some suggestions: the skirt should be at least 8 inches from the knees(in case of doubt - arising from the impracticality of this standard in testing sadly short or freakishly tall specimens- subjects should bend 70 degrees and a noticeable portion of underwear-or preferably the lack thereof-should show). At the very very least, half of both boobs should be visible. These preferably covered in glitter. At a minimum one of these accessories should be present: guarder belt, fishnet stockings, belly piercing, Bra, nipple piercing, clear heels......
haaa, tired of writing.... anyway you get the point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They should also have business cards ready -- who has time for chatter in a noisy club? Spot unsuspecting male victim, i mean, target, flash boobs and hand business card. That will leave time for more socializing and romping about. :)