Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday morning rain is falling

So I got here at 8am. I e-mailed 5 Professors for recommendations for grad school. e-mailed my mom, my sister, my aunt, my cousin with plans for the wedding - the other plans I crafted for them. I apologized to a friend I yelled at. I heard that my other friend didn't have a very good birthday and heard two venting session on IM and one story. This is Monday noon.
This blog is about the things I heard and overheard today: in the office, on the train ,the IM and when I hid in the conference room closet (long story):

- I don't need a man to validate me.

- So Patty* doesn't like Ben* the way Ben likes Patty.
Mari thought: it was his bday! who does that on people's Birthdays!!!

- One piece of advice, however: set your sights somewhere other than Berkeley. It is a VERY small program and as far as I know, has never accepted an SFSU grad.

- see see !![12:25] Mari: this flirting thing is dangerous!!!!

- I want I want I want.

- I wanted the window! Fuck you.
This is one is from the closet.

- I love you. Have a good day.

- [11:00] Mari: "counselor, screw my career, let's talk about the important things in life:what the fuck hapenned to your arm?"

*names have been changed due to the remote, however existent possibility, that these people might read this.

Tomorrow is only Tuesday.

No comments: